从情侣到家庭,全场景餐厅点餐服务英语口语

acad2018 2022-10-08 21:44:01

内容头部广告位(手机)

Coffee Service During The Meal

Customer: Do you have a vacant seat?

主顾:你们有空地置吗?

Waiter: Yes, this way, please.

办事员:是的,请走这边。

W: Is this table all right?

这张桌子可以吗?

C: Good. Thank you.

很好,感谢你。

C: Menu, please.

请拿菜单来。

W: Right away, sir.

师长教师,我顿时就拿。

W: What would you like, sir?

师长教师,你要吃甚么呢?

C: I don't have much time. What can you serve fast?

我没有太多时候,甚么食品能上的快一些?

W: Well, how about curry and rice?

哦,来咖哩饭怎么?

C: Anything else?

另有此外吗?

W: Spaghetti meat sauce and pilaf.

意大利肉酱面和肉饭。

C: I'll take pilaf. What kind of pilaf do you have?

我就要肉饭,你们有甚么肉饭呢?

W: We serve chicken and shrimp.

咱们有鸡肉饭和虾仁饭。

C: Shrimp pilaf, please. And also coffee, please.

请来虾仁饭,还要一杯咖啡。

W: Very well, sir. Would you like coffee with your meal?

很好,师长教师,你的咖啡和餐食一齐来吗?

C: Yes, with my meal, please.

是的,请随餐食送来。

W: Coffee, sir. Would you like some cream(in your coffee)?

师长教师,咖啡来了,你的咖啡要加点奶油吗?

C: Yes, please.

是的,请。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让你久等了。

C: Thank you.

感谢你。

C: Bring me a fork instead of spoon, please.

请给我叉子取代汤勺。

W: Oh, sorry. I'll bring it right now, sir.

啊,抱愧,师长教师,我顿时就拿来。

C: Pilaf is good taste.

肉饭味道很好。

W: Thank you, sir. Would you like another cup of coffee?

感谢你,师长教师。 你还想再来一杯咖啡吗?

C: I've finished. Where can I pay for my meal?

我已吃饱了,我要到哪里付账呢?

W: Please pay the cashier.

请到柜台付账。

C: Yes, thank you. Good-bye.

是的,感谢你,再会。

W: Thank you. Come again, sir.

感谢你,师长教师。请再到临。

C: Thank you. I will.

感谢你,我会的。

02

落拓韶光

Enjoy your Time

Waitress: Good afternoon. What would youlike?

女办事员:下战书好,你要吃点甚么?

Customer: I'd like to have a hamburger andCoke, please. And also give me coffee with my hamburger.

主顾:我想吃汉堡和适口可乐,同时上汉堡时再来一杯咖啡。

W: A hamburger and Coke. Coffee with yourhamburger.

汉堡和适口可乐,上汉堡时再来一杯咖啡。

C: Okay. Good.

是的,很好。

W: Would you like Coke now?

你如今要喝适口可乐吗?

C: Yes, now, please.

是的,如今就要。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting.Hamburger and coffee, sir. Would you like some cream?

抱愧,让你久等了,汉堡和咖啡到,师长教师,来点奶油吗?

C: No, thank you. Just black.

不感谢你,只要咖啡。

W: Are you through, sir?

师长教师,你吃完了吗?

C: Yes, I'm through.

是的,我吃完了。

W: Would you like some more coffee?

你还要再来点咖啡吗?

C: Yes, please.

是的,请。

W: How about some sweet?

来些甜点怎么?

C: Well, let me have the menu again.

哦,让我再看一下菜单。

W: All right.

好的。

C: Let me see. . . I'll have an apple pie ala mode.

让我斟酌一下……我就要一个苹果派。

W: Apple pie a la mode. Just a moment,please.

苹果派,请等一下子。

C: Thank you.

感谢你



W: Here is your pie a la mode, sir.

师长教师,你的苹果派来了。

C: Oh, I don't like whipped cream. Wouldyou please take it away?

啊,我不喜好奶油,请你把它拿掉好吗?

W: Sorry. Yes, sir.

抱愧,是的,师长教师。

W: Is it all right?

如许可以了吗?

C: Yes, that's it. Thank you.

是的,就那样,感谢你。

03

等位

No Table

Customer: Is that table vacant?

主顾:那张桌子是空的吗?

Waiter: Sorry, that table is reserved, sir.The restaurant is full now, so will you wait for a while?

办事员:对不起,那张桌子已订了,师长教师,如今餐厅全满座了,以是请你们稍等一会好吗?

C: That's all right. I'll wait.

那不要紧,我就等一会吧。

W: Now we have a table near the garden,sir.

如今咱们有一张靠花圃的桌子,师长教师。

C: Oh, is that right? Thank you, please.

啊,是那样吗?感谢你,请。

W: Today is very hot. Will you take anycold drink before your meal?

今天很热,饭前你要喝些冷饮吗?

C: Well, yes. I'll have a Coca Cola,please.

哦,是的,我就要喝适口可乐,请。

W: Coca Cola, yes, sir. Shall I put someice in it?

适口可乐,是的,

师长教师,内里要加点冰吗?

C: Yes, plenty of ice, please.

是的,请多加一点儿。

W: Very well, sir.

好的,师长教师。

W: Can I have your order, please?

你要点菜了吗?

C: Yes, please. Well. . ., I'll have onionsoup, tossed green salad, veal cutlet and some French bread.

是的,请,哦……我要洋葱汤、拌青菜沙拉、牛肉片和法国面包。

W: Onion soup, tossed green salad, vealcutlet and French bread. I'm sorry, but French bread is sold out, sir. Howabout soft rolls or raisin bread?

洋葱汤,拌青菜沙拉,牛肉片和法国面包,很抱愧法国面包已卖完了,师长教师,来点软卷或葡萄面包怎么?

C: Well, then I'll take raisin bread. Twopieces.

哦,那末我就要葡萄面包,两片。

W: Yes, sir. And would you care for yoursalad before your meat?

是的,师长教师,请问沙拉比肉先上吗?

C: Yes, before the meat or during the meat,either will do. Thank you.

是的,肉来前或肉来时均可以,感谢你。

W: Certainly, sir. Just a minute, please.

固然,师长教师,请等一下子。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. The dishis very hot. Be careful,

please.

抱愧让你久等了,这菜很汤,请谨慎。

C: What kind of cheese is this?

这叫甚么乳酪?

W: Gruyere cheese made in Switzerland, sir.

干酪是瑞士做的,师长教师。

C: Good. Can I have some more?

好,我可以多吃一些吗?

W: I'll leave it here, and help yourself tothe cheese.

我把它放在这儿,你本身随意吃吧。

C: That's enough. Take it away.

那够了,拿走吧。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,师长教师。

C: The soup is very delicious.

这汤味道很好。

W: Thank you. I'll serve salad right now,sir. What kind of dressing would you like on it?

感谢你,如今我就把沙拉拿来,你喜好甚么汁呢?

C: Thousand Island dressing, please, andbring a piece of cut lemon.

请给我千岛汁,并要一片切开的柠檬。

W: Thousand Island dressing and a piece ofcut lemon. All right, sir.

要千岛汁和一片切开的柠檬,好的,师长教师。

C: Excuse me, bring me another Coca Cola,please.

对不起,请再给我一杯适口可乐。

W: Yes, sir.

好的,师长教师。

W: Veal cutlet, sir.

您点的牛肉片,师长教师。

C: Thank you.

感谢你。

W: How did you find the veal cutlet?

你感觉牛肉片怎么?

C: Very tender. Good taste, thank you.

很嫩,味道很好,感谢你。

04

点牛排

Steak Service

Customer: Just one.

主顾:只一小我。

Waiter: Just one. Is this table all right?

办事员:只一小我,这张桌子可以吗?

C: All right, thank you.

好的,感谢你。

W: What would you like today?

你今天喜好吃甚么?

C: I think I believe. . . , chicken creamsoup, sirloin steak, green salad with my steak and more rolls, please.

我想我信赖……奶油鸡汤、牛排,青菜沙拉和牛排一块儿上,再来一些圆形小面包。

W: How would you like your steak, sir?

你的牛排要怎么吃呢?

C: I want medium well.

我要五成熟就行了。

W: Medium rare, sir?

三成熟吗,师长教师?

C: Oh, no, medium well.

啊,不,要七成熟。

W: Medium well done?

七成熟吗?

C: That's right. Not medium rate, butmedium well.

不错,不要三成熟,而是五成熟。

W: Yes, sir.

好的,师长教师。

W: Green salad and rolls, sir.

蔬菜沙拉和软包。

C: Good.

好的。

C: And what kind of dressing do you have?

你们有甚么沙拉酱呢?

W: We have French and Thousand Islanddressing.

咱们有程序的和千岛汁。

C: I want French dressing.

我要法汁。

W: Very well, sir.

很好,师长教师。

W: Enjoy your meal, sir.

师长教师,你渐渐享用。

C: Just a minute. Could I have coffee now?

请等一下子,如今给我一杯咖啡好吗?

W: Certainly, sir.

固然,师长教师。

W: Coffee, sir. Hot water, sir.

咖啡,师长教师,热水,师长教师。

C: Oh, it's very kind of you.

啊,你人太好了。

05

情侣点单

Serving A Couple

Waiter: Good evening.

办事员:晚上好。

Customer: A table for two, please.

主顾:咱们两位,感谢。

W: Yes, sir. I'll seat you. This way, please.

是的,师长教师,我就放置你坐,请走这边。

C: Thank you.

感谢你。

W: Menu, please.

这是菜单。

C: Thank you.

感谢你。

W: Are you ready to order?

你筹备好点菜了吗?

C: Yes, we are ready. She takes conso妹妹é, I take New England clam chowder, and jumbo burger for her, minute steak and rolls for me. What comes with my steak?

是的,咱们筹备点了,她要清汤,我要新英格兰哈肉羹,她要大的肉饼,我要小排和圆形小面包,我的牛排甚么时候来呢?

W: French fries and Brussels sprouts, sir.

法车煎炸的和布鲁塞尔芽甘蓝,师长教师。

C: Good, all right. I'll take that.

好的,就如许,我就要这些。

W: Well, conso妹妹é and jumbo burger for the lady, and minute steak, rolls for you. All right. How would you like your steak, sir?

哦,清汤和大肉饼给密斯,小排和圆形面包给你,好的,师长教师,你的牛排要怎么吃呢?

C: Rare, please.

请给我生的。

W: Rare, yes, sir.

是的,师长教师,生的。

C: You don't have no hurry, we have plenty of time.

你没必要焦急,咱们有丰裕的时候。

W: Thank you, sir. Just a minute, please.

感谢你,师长教师,请等一下子。

C: Excuse me, will you put some ice in this water?

对不起,请你放点冰到这水里好吗?

W: Surely.

固然可以。

C: Also for her.

也给她。

W: Yes, all right.

是的,没有问题。

W: Would you like some coffee or tea during the meal?

用饭时你要喝点咖啡不是茶呢?

C: No, afterwards.

不,稍候。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,师长教师。

W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. Conso妹妹é, and New England clam chowder. Some crackers, please.

抱愧让你久等了,清汤、新英格兰肉羹和一些饼干。

C: Thank you. Hum. . ., that smells nice!

感谢你,唔……那味道真好!

W: Are you through, ma'am?

你吃完了吗,夫人?

C: Yes, I am through.

是的,我吃完了。

C: I'm through.

我吃完了。

W: Jumbo burger, and minute steak.

大肉饼和小牛排。

C: Oh, how big!

啊,有多大!

C: Steak is good, and nice.

牛排好面棒。

W: May I clear your table?

我可以请理你的桌子吗?

C: Yes, we're all through.

是的,咱们大师都吃完了。

W: Would you like any sweet or coffee?

你要吃甜点和咖啡吗?

C: I'll take custard pudding.

我要吃鸡蛋布丁。

W: Custard pudding for the lady and coffee for you. All right.

鸡蛋布丁给密斯而咖啡给你,就如许。

C: Waiter, check, please.

办事员,请拿账单来。

W: Thank you. Here you are.

感谢你,这就是。

C: We enjoyed the meal. Thank you.

咱们吃得很惬意,感谢你。

W: Thank you very much.

很是感激你。

C: Good-bye. I'll see you.

再会,今后见。

06

家庭点单

Serving A Family

Head Waiter: Good evening. How many persons?

工头办事员:晚上好,您几位?

Customer: Two and a half.

主顾:两个半人。

H. W: Two and a half. Yes, I will seat you. This way, please.

两个半人,是的,我替你找坐位,请走这边。

H. W: Is this table all right?

这张桌子可以吗?

C: Very good, thank you.

很好,感谢你。

H. W: The waiter takes care of you now. Just a moment, please.

如今办事员来为你们办事了,请等一下子。

C: Thank you.

感谢你。

Waiter: Are you waited on?

办事员:你们有人办事吗?

C: No not yet.

不,尚未。

W: I'll be with you in a moment.

我顿时就来为你们办事。

C: Okay.

好的。

W: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll take your order.

我很抱愧让你们久等了,我就来记实你点的菜。

C: What would you like, ma妹妹a?

妈妈,你要吃甚么?

C: Well, let me see. . . , I'll have fried prawns and some rolls.

哦,让我想一想……我要吃炸虾和一些面包。

C: What would you like, Percy?

柏西,你要吃甚么呢?

C: I'll have a hamburger and a glass of milk.

我要吃汉堡和一杯牛奶。

C: Papa have a pork chop and rolls.

爸爸要吃猪排和小面包。

C: Have you got our orders clearly?

你清晰了咱们点的菜吗?

W: Yes, fried prawns and rolls for the lady, a hamburger and fresh milk for your child and then pork chop and rolls for you.

是的,炸虾和小面包给密斯,汉堡和鲜奶给你的孩子,然后猪排和小面包给你。

C: That's right. And what vegetables come with the pork chop?

就是如许,而猪排带有甚么青菜呢?

W: A corn on the cob and spinach, and also a pineapple ring on top.

在上面放有玉米、菠菜和凤梨环。

C: Good, I'll have it. Thank you.

好,我就要它,感谢你。

W: Will you take anything to drink before your meal?

饭前你们要喝点甚么呢?

C: No, just water.

不,只要水。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,师长教师。

W: Shall I bring a high chair for the child?

要我拿张高椅子给小孩吗?

C: No, thank you. He is not a baby. Is that right, Percy?

不,感谢你,他不是婴儿,柏西那样行吗?

W: Yes, ma'am? Just a minute, please.

是的,夫人,请等一下子。

C: Excuse me, waiter. Can I have Worcestershire sauce, please?

对不起,办事员,请给我香醋好吗?

W: Certainly. . . Here you are.

固然可以……这就是。

C: Thank you.

感谢你。

W: Enjoy your meal.

请纵情享用。

C: Thanks a lot.

多谢。

C: Check, please.

请把账单拿来。

W: Yes, sir.

是的,师长教师。

C: Is the service charge included?

办事费包含在内吗?

W: Yes, it's included, sir.

是的,包含在内了,师长教师。

C: Okay. . ., shall we go?

好的……咱们走吧?

W: Thank you very much.

很是感谢你。

C: Thank you. We enjoyed our meal.

感谢你,咱们吃得舒畅。

W: Thank you.
内容底部广告位(手机)
上一篇:从华尔街英语这次事件来看,是否意味线下的培训机构开始走下坡路
下一篇:从零开始学英语口语可以吗 怎么开始比较好
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
返回顶部小火箭