牛津英语- 雅思口语考试9分案例

acad2018 2022-11-20 15:44:05

内容头部广告位(手机)

In this lesson, you can see a model IELTS speaking exam with band 9 language.

在本节课中,大师可以看到9分的的雅思白话测验示例。

You'll see each section of the IELTS speaking test, and after each section we'll highlight the features that could help you to improve your IELTS speaking score.

大师可以看到雅思白话测验的每个部门,在每个部门以后,咱们会重点夸大可以帮忙大师提文雅思白话成就的法子。

If you're watching on YouTube, you should check out the full lesson on our website.

若是你是在YouTube上旁观的,那可以去咱们的网站上检察完备课程。

There's a link underneath the video.

在视频下方有一个链接。

The full lesson includes a transcript, so you can study the answers in your own time.

完备版本包含字幕,如许的话你便可以本身找时候钻研谜底。

Let's start with part one, where I'll be the examiner.

让咱们起头第一部门吧,在这部门我担当考官。

Hello, my name is Stephanie.

你好,我叫斯蒂芬妮。

This is the IELTS speaking test.

这是雅思白话测试。

Can you tell me your full name, please?

你能奉告我你的全名吗?

My name's Olivier Guiberteau.

我的名字是奥利维尔·吉贝尔托。

And can you tell me where you're from?

你能奉告我你来自哪里吗?

I'm from a small town near Northampton, in the UK.

我来自英国北安普顿四周的一个小镇。

Can I see your identification, please?

我可以看看你的身份证吗?

Yes, of course.

固然可以。

Here you are.

给您。

Okay, thank you very much.

好的,很是感激。

Now, in this first part I'd like to know something about you.

好的,在第一部门,我想领会一下你的环境。

First of all, can you tell me about the kind of music you like?

起首,你能奉告我你喜好甚么样的音乐吗?

Sure, well, I'm a big fan of what you might call alternative electronica.

固然,我是一个你可能称之为另类电辅音乐的狂热粉丝。

It's hard to classify, because when you say 'electronica', people think of dance music, but I wouldn't call it that.

实在很难分类,由于当你说“电子”时,人们会想到舞曲,但我不这么感觉。

Basically, I listen to a lot of stuff with hip-hop, funk or disco influences, but most of my friends think my taste in music is a bit weird.

总的来讲,我会听不少有嘻哈、放克或迪斯科元素的工具,但我的大大都朋侪认为我的音乐咀嚼有点奇异。

I see.

我懂了。

And, where do you like to listen to music?

另有,你喜好在哪里听音乐呢?

I listen to music pretty much any time that I'm at home.

我几近在家里的任什么时候候城市听音乐。

So, if I'm doing housework, or cooking, or anything like that, I'll put some music on.

若是我在做家务或做饭的话,我会放一些音乐。

Sometimes I also listen to music on the bus.

有时我也在公交车上听音乐。

Especially if I'm going to play sport or to the gym, I'll listen to some high-energy tunes on the way to get myself pumped up.

出格是当我要去活动或去健身房的时辰,我会在路上听一些颇有能量的曲子,让本身振抖擞来。

Yeah, okay.

好的。

Why do you think music is so important in many people's lives?

你认为为甚么音乐在不少人的糊口中很是首要呢?

H妹妹… That's a big question… Well, first of all music has always been part of human culture, so in that sense obviously it's an important part of our lives.

额……这个问题好大哦……起首,音乐一向是人类文化的一部门,以是从这个意义上来讲,明显它是咱们糊口中的一个首要部门。

I guess that's because music can have such a powerful effect on our emotions.

我想这是由于音乐可以对咱们的情感发生很是壮大的影响。

Music can lift you up, or inspire you, or make you feel sad.

音乐可让你振作起来,鼓励你,也可让你感触哀痛。

I'd certainly find it hard to live without it!

我感觉没有它很难糊口下去!

Uh-huh.

嗯。

I'd like to move on and talk about transport.

我想继续谈一谈交通。

What's the best way to get around your city?

在你的都会中,甚么是最佳的出行方法呢?

I live in quite a small town, so it's very easy to get around.

我住在一个很是小的城镇,以是交通很是便利。

You can walk or cycle to a lot of places, although some roads are a bit dangerous for bikes.

你可以步行或骑自行车去不少处所,虽然有些门路对自行车来讲有点伤害。

There are buses which are fairly reliable, but they're not the fastest way to get around.

有一些大众汽车是很靠得住的,但它们其实不是最快的出行方法。

Finally, you can take a taxi or an Uber if you want to get somewhere fast and you don't mind paying a bit extra.

若是你想快速达到某个处所,而且不介怀多付一点钱的话,你可以乘坐出租车或Uber。

Alright.

好的。

And, have you ever learned to drive?

你有无学过开车?

Yes, I learned in the UK as soon as I was old enough, although I have to say I haven't driven for several years!

是的,我在英国一到春秋就学车了,固然不能不说我已好几年没有开车了!

I'm not sure if you'd want to get in a car with me, but I guess I'd pick it up again quite quickly.

我不肯定你是不是愿意搭乘我开的车,但我感觉我很快便可以再次捡起我的开车技术。

There's just not much point in having a car where I am now, because I can walk or ride my bike around town, and take public transport if I want to go somewhere else, for the weekend or whatever.

在我如今住的处所,具有一辆车没有甚么意义,由于我可以在城里步行或骑自行车,若是我周末想去此外处所的话,可以乘坐大众交通。

I see.

我懂了。

Do you think everybody should learn to drive?

你认为每小我都应当进修开车吗?

Er… That's a strange idea.

额。这个问题很奇异。

I think it's up to each person to decide.

我认为这要由每小我本身决议。

It can be very useful in some places.

在一些处所,会开车可能很是有效。

For example, where I grew up in the UK… It's a rural area, and if you don't have a car you're pretty isolated.

好比说,我在英国长大的处所...这是一个屯子地域,若是你没有车的话,就会有点步履维艰。

If you live somewhere like that, you should probably learn to drive.

若是你住在如许的处所的话,你或许应当学会开车。

But, it's still a choice, right?

可是,这依然是一个小我选择问题,对吗?

Let's look at some key points from this part of the speaking exam.

咱们从白话测验的这一部门来看一些关头的重点。

First, to get a high score in IELTS speaking — band seven or above — you need to speak fluently, without hesitation.

起首,要在雅思白话测验拿到一个高分,也就是7分或更高,那就必要没有游移、流畅地发言。

That doesn't mean you can never pause or hesitate, but your hesitations should not be language-related.

那其实不象征着彻底不克不及暂停或游移,可是你的游移理当与说话没有瓜葛。

So, if you're pausing or stopping because you can't remember vocabulary, or because you can't build a sentence fast enough, that will make it difficult to get a high score.

以是,若是你由于不记得辞汇,或是你想句子的速率不敷快而暂停或遏制了,那会很难去拿一个高分。

Secondly, Oli's answers were all relevant and appropriately developed.

其次,奥利的答复都是相干的,而且举行了得当的开展。

He gave full answers to every question and added extra detail, but he never went off-topic.

每一个问题他都给出了完备的答复,并添加了分外的细节,可是他从未离题。

This is also essential: you need to do both of these things to get a high score in your IELTS speaking test.

这也是最首要的:在你的雅思白话测验里,你必要做到这两件事变来拿到高分。

He also used linking words and connecting devices well.

他也很好地利用了毗连词和毗连伎俩。

Let's look at one answer as an example: Notice that I didn't use a lot of linking words here.

咱们拿一个答复作为一个例子来看:注重在这里我没有利用大量的毗连词。

IELTS students often overuse linking words, and they end up getting a lower score because they make errors or sound unnatural.

雅思虑生们常常过分地利用毗连词,由于他们会出错或听起来不天然,终极只能拿到一个较低的得分。

You need to connect your ideas, but you don't get a higher score for using more linking words.

你必要毗连你的概念,可是,由于利用过量的毗连词,其实不能帮你拿到一个高分。

It's more important to use linking words accurately and naturally.

正确并天然地利用毗连词是更首要的。

Looking at vocabulary, Oli used a wide range of words and phrases in his answers, including some good collocations like alternative electronica, disco influences, or a powerful effect on our emotions.

看看辞汇,奥利在他的答复里利用了很遍及的单词和短语,包含一些很好的词组,像是alternative electronica、disco influences、或是 a powerful effect on our emotions。

He also used some idiomatic language in a correct, natural way.

他还以准确、天然的方法利用了一些习语。

For example, I'm a big fan of…, get myself pumped up, lift you up, or I'd pick it up again quite quickly. Finally, I got a question at the end which was harder to answer: Do you think everybody should learn to drive?

比方,I'm a big fan of…、get myself pumped up、lift you up,和 I'd pick it up again quite quickly。最后,在末端的时辰有一个较难答复的问题:你感觉每小我都应当进修开车吗?

You might have to answer some strange questions in your IELTS speaking exam, or talk about something you haven't thought about before.

你也许不能不在你的雅思白话测验里答复一些奇异的问题,或评论辩论你以前没有想过的某些事变。

The examiner follows a script, and has no choice about what to ask you.

考官会跟从一个剧本,他们对问你甚么问题也没有选择。

Many IELTS candidates have problems because they try to answer questions they have no idea about.

不少雅思虑生有问题,是由于他们试图答复他们彻底没有设法的问题。

In this situation, it's better to react naturally.

在这类情景下,比力好的是天然地反响。

For example, you could say: that's a weird question; h妹妹… that's a tricky one, or something like that.

比方,你可以说:这个问题好奇异;额,这个问题很难等等。

Then, if you have no idea what to say, say so!

那末,若是你不晓得要说甚么的话,那就如许说!

So long as you explain why, this is fine, and it won't affect your score.

只要你诠释为甚么便可以了,这其实不会影响你的分数。

Your score depends on your ability to co妹妹unicate, not on your ideas and knowledge.

你的分数取决于你的沟通能力,而不是你的@设%s43z1%法或常%1sRB5%识@。

Let's look at the next part of the test.

咱们来看测验的下一个部门吧。

We're going to swap roles here, so I'll be the candidate.

如今咱们要互换脚色,我是考生。

Now, I'm going to give you a topic and I'd like you to talk about it for one to two minutes.

如今我会给你一个话题,但愿你就这个话题谈一两分钟。

You have one minute to think about what you are going to say.

你有一分钟的时候来斟酌你要说甚么。

You can make some notes to help you if you wish.

若是你愿意的话,可以做一些条记来帮忙你组织思绪。

Are you ready?

筹备好了吗?

Yes.

是的。

Okay, please tell me about something difficult you learned to do.

好的,请奉告我你学会的一些坚苦的事变吧。

So, I'm going to tell you about learning to drive a car with manual transmission.

我要和你聊聊关于进修驾驶手动变速器的汽车的事变。

I'm from the States, and almost no one drives a manual there; most cars are automatic.

我来自美国,那边几近没有人会开手动车;大大都汽车都是主动的。

When I came to Europe, I found it was totally the opposite here; driving a manual is the norm, and automatics are rare.

当我来到欧洲时,我发明这里的环境彻底相反;开手动车是常态,主动车很少。

I guess here they're associated with very expensive, luxury cars.

我猜是由于在这里大师喜好开昂贵的奢华车有关。

Anyway, I had to learn to drive stick, and it was so difficult!

总之,我必需得学会开手动车,太难了!

It was doubly hard because I already knew how to drive, so it felt extra frustrating to be behind the wheel but unable to do the things I would normally do.

这让我倍感艰巨,由于我已晓得若何开车了,坐在标的目的盘后却没法做我凡是会做的事变让我感触出格懊丧。

Maybe it wasn't a good idea but I didn't get any help; I could have gone to a driving school but I didn't.

或许这其实不是一个好主张,由于我没有追求任何帮忙;我可以去驾驶黉舍,但我没有去。

I just practiced and tried to learn by myself, by driving around car parks and open spaces and things like that.

我只是经由过程在泊车场和空位之类的处所开车,本身操练和测验考试。

That was okay, but when I went out and drove properly, on the streets with traffic, it was super stressful.

这还算好的,但当我出去在有交通的街道上开车时,我就会超等严重。

I just couldn't get the clutch right, and then I'd stall and I'd be stressing out while everyone was honking at me.

由于我不克不及准确地把握聚散器,以是就会熄火,并且我会在大师向我鸣笛时感受超等严重。

I can't say that I'm glad that I learned it.

很难说学会开手动挡这件事变是让我高兴的。

I mean, I just learned to do it because I had to, and I didn't enjoy the experience!

我的意思是,我只是由于不能不学手动挡才学会的,可是我其实不喜好这段履历!

If it were up to me, I'd rather just have an automatic car.

若是由我来决议的话,我甘愿只买一辆主动车。

Thank you.

感谢。

So, what do you use your car for?

那末,你用你的车做甚么呢?

Mostly for getting to work.

主如果为了去上班。

I live quite far from the nearest metro station and the bus lines aren't good, so it's much easier to drive.

我住的处所离近来的地铁站很远,公交路线也欠好走,以是开车要便利不少。

Sometimes we go out of town for the weekends, too.

有时咱们也会在周末出城去玩。

Next, let's look at some of the positive points which Stephanie showed in this section.

接下来,咱们看看斯蒂芬妮在这个部门的优异表示。

First, she chose a very specific topic.

起首,她选择了一个很是详细的主题。

This meant she needed a lot of specialised vocabulary to talk about it, like transmission, drive stick, clutch, stall, honking and so on.

这就象征着她必要大量专业的辞汇来评论辩论,好比说 drive stick、clutch、stall、honking 等等。

If you're aiming for a high score, you need to choose a topic which lets you go into more depth and use some more varied language.

若是你的方针是拿到高分的话,那你必要选择一个能让你更深刻并利用更多样性表达的主题。

If you choose a very simple topic, it'll be difficult to get top scores for language.

若是你选择一个很是简略的主题的话,那会很难拿到高分。

You can also see that I covered all of the points from the cue card in detail, and didn't add any irrelevant information or go off topic.

你也能看到我触及了提醒卡上所有重点细节,而且没有添加任何不相干的信息,也没有离题。

Oli already mentioned the specialised vocabulary, but I also used some idiomatic language, like I guess, doubly hard, extra frustrating, super stressful, or get the clutch right.

奥利说到了专业辞汇,可是我也利用习习用语,像是 I guess、stressful,和 get the clutch right。

You need to use idiomatic language naturally and accurately to get a top score in IELTS speaking.

要在雅思白话拿到高分,你必要天然并正确地利用习语。

Idiomatic language doesn't just mean idioms like "raining cats and dogs" ; it also includes conversational words and phrases that are co妹妹on in native English speech.

习语指的不但仅是“raining cats and dogs”这类针言;也包含在天然英语交换中常见的会话单词和短语。

Don't forget about the follow-up questions in part two.

不要健忘第二部门的后续问题。

After you finish speaking, the examiner will ask one or two simple follow-up questions about what you said.

在你竣事以后,考官会针对你说的内容问一两个简略的后续问题。

You don't need long answers here, but you should give focused, well-developed answers, like with every IELTS question!

你不必要给出很长的答复,可是必要像每个雅思问题那样给出重点凸起、很好的答复!

Finally, let's look at part three of the IELTS speaking test.

最后,让咱们看看雅思白话测验的第三部门。

Right, I'd like to ask some questions related to this topic.

好的,我想问一些与这个话题有关的问题。

First, let's talk about learning new things.

起首,让咱们谈谈进修新事物的问题。

What motivates people to learn new things?

是甚么促令人们去进修新事物呢?

Wow… that's a big question!

哇......这是个大问题!

Well, there are lots of reasons.

嗯,有不少缘由。

The main one I guess is just necessity.

我想,重要的缘由是需要性。

For example, if you want to work in a particular field, you'll need some specific training, skills, qualifications…

比方,若是你想在一个特定范畴事情,你必要一些特定的培训、技术、资历......

Then, when you start a new job, you generally have to adapt and learn a lot of new things, even if you came in with a lot of theoretical knowledge.

然后,当你起头一个新的事情时,你一般必要顺应和进修不少新的工具,即便你进来时已晓得不少理论常识了。

What else?

另有甚么呢?

I think also interest is important… I mean, people learn to do new things because they're interested in them or they find something enjoyable.

我认为乐趣也很首要……人们进修新的事物是由于他们对这些事感情乐趣,或他们发明一些使人舒畅的事变。

For example, no one needs to learn to play a musical instrument, but a lot of people do so because it brings them pleasure.

比方,没有人必要进修演吹打器,但不少人如许做是由于它给他们带来了快活。

Do you think the way that people learn new things has changed compared to the past?

你认为与曩昔比拟,人们进修新事物的方法是不是产生了扭转呢?

Absolutely.

确切如斯。

Of course, the Internet and the development of smartphones and other new technologies have had a huge influence.

固然,互联网和智妙手机及其他新技能的成长发生了庞大影响。

We all have easy access to so much information now, which wasn't the case in the past at all.

咱们如今均可以很轻易地得到很是多的信息,在曩昔彻底不是如许的。

Before, people would need to dedicate a lot of time and effort to finding an expert, or doing research in order to learn about something new.

之前,人们必要耗费大量的时候和精神去寻觅专家或举行钻研,以进修新的工具。

Now, you can find tutorials online, ask people for help in discussion forums, and things like that.

如今,你可以在网上找到教程,在会商区向人们追求帮忙,诸如斯类。

So, it's a big difference, but I think it's mostly for the better.

是以确切有很大的分歧,但我认为这主如果为了更好地成长。

How do you think technology will change the way people learn new things in the future?

你认为技能将若何扭转人们在将来进修新事物的方法呢?

H妹妹… I'm not sure.

额……我也不肯定。

I think we'll see the same trends developing…

我认为咱们会看到一样的趋向成长......

What I mean is: the big changes have already happened, but I don't think they've run their course yet.

我的意思是:已产生了很大的变革,但我认为这并无成长到颠峰。

So, a lot of people still have the idea that you learn something by going to a class, reading books, and so on, and they haven't realised that you just have more options nowadays.

是以,不少人依然有如许的设法:你可以通曩昔上课、看书等方法来进修一些工具,可是他们尚未意想到,如今只是具有更多的选择。

To tie all this together, I think that in the future, education and learning will be more globalised and democratic, in that everybody will have similar opportunities to learn.

要将这一切接洽起来,我认为在将来,教诲和进修将加倍全世界化和民主化,由于每小我都将有雷同的进修机遇。

I suppose that might mean that formal education diminishes in significance, but I'm not sure that will actually happen.

我想这可能象征着正规教诲的意义会削弱,但我不肯定这是不是真的会产生。

Okay, let's move on to talk about school and education.

好吧,让咱们继续谈一谈黉舍和教诲。

How can parents or students choose the best school or university?

家长或学生若何选择最佳的黉舍或大学呢?

In my experience, the only way to know what a school or university is really like is to talk to people who already study there and see what they say.

按照我的履历,领会一所黉舍或大学的真实环境的独一法子是与已在那边进修的人扳谈,看看他们怎样说。

Of course, you can go and look around, but I don't think you can learn very much just by walking around a school.

固然,你可以去看看,但我不认为仅靠在黉舍里逛逛就可以晓得不少工具。

If you talk to some of the staff and students, you can get a feel of what kind of establishment it is, and whether it's a good fit for you, or your child, whoever you're talking about.

若是你与一些事情职员和学生扳谈,你可以感受到这是一个甚么样的机构,和它是不是合适你或你的孩子,不论是谁吧。

Mm-h妹妹.

嗯哼。

How do people in your country feel about private education?

你们国度的人对私立教诲有甚么见解?

Huh… I really don't know.

啊……我并不太晓得。

I went to a public school, and so did everyone I know.

我上的是公立黉舍,我熟悉的所有人都是如斯。

It's not really a topic which comes up that much, you know?

以是我不太领会这个话题。

Personally, I don't have strong opinions; if someone wants to pay to send their child to a private school, then why not?

就我小我而言,我没有强烈的定见;若是有人想费钱送他们的孩子上私立黉舍,那末为甚么不呢?

Given that there aren't that many private schools, it's just not something that people are so aware of.

鉴于没有那末多私立黉舍,以是人们可能不太领会。

I see.

我大白了。

Do you think that university education should be free?

你认为大学教诲应当是免费的吗?

Definitely, yes.

固然是的。

In the USA, university is insanely expensive; parents have to start saving up from the moment their child is born.

在美

国,大学膏火贵得离谱;怙恃必需从孩子诞生那一刻起就起头攒钱。

I think this leads to elitist outcomes…

我认为这致使了精英主义的成果......

I mean that the richest kids go to the best universities, and if you don't have a lot of money behind you, your options are more limited.

我的意思是,最富有的孩子去了最佳的大学,若是你家里没有不少钱的话,你的选择就比力有限。

That said, I realize that graduates tend to earn more, so it might be fairer to have some kind of graduate tax, so that the people who erm… benefit from higher education also help to fund it.

话虽如斯,我意想到结业生的收入常常更高,是以征收某种结业生税可能会更公允,如许,那些从高档教诲中受益的人也会帮忙帮助高档教诲。

That seems to me to be the fairest solution.

在我眼里,这彷佛是最公允的解决方案。

Thank you.

感谢。

That's the end of the speaking test.

白话测验竣事。

So, let's look at these answers more closely, and see what made them effective.

让咱们来细心地看看这些答复,看看为甚么它们是有用的吧。

Many things here you've already heard.

这里的不少事变你都听到了。

Stephanie's answers were fluent, relevant, well-developed

and clear.

斯蒂芬妮的答复流畅相干的,开展得很好,也很清楚。

She used a wide range of gra妹妹ar and vocabulary accurately, including idiomatic language.

她正确地利用了范畴很广的语法和辞汇,包含习习用语。

She also used linking phrases and fillers to keep her answers fluent, even when she was dealing with more difficult answers.

乃至当她在处置更难的答复时,她也利用了毗连短语和填充词来连结答复的流畅性。

For example: At the start, she used fillers to give herself thinking time without leaving an unnatural pause.

比方:在起头时,她利用填充词来给本身一些思虑时候,而没有留下一个不天然的暂停。

She also used linking phrases, like what I mean is and to tie this all together to focus her answer when she wasn't sure how to finish a sentence or an idea.

当她不肯定怎样去竣事一个句子或一个设法时,她也利用了毗连短语,像是 what I mean is,和to tie this all together 来集中她的答复。

Remember that you can read the full script of this video on our website: Oxford Online English dot com.

记着,你可以在咱们的网站上浏览本视频的完备剧本:Oxford Online English dot com。

You can read the answers and see exactly what words, phrases and structures I used to answer these questions.

你可以浏览谜底,看到我利用的是甚么单词、短语和布局来答复这些问题。

Have you taken the IELTS speaking exam recently?

你近来加入了雅思白话测验吗?

Please share your experiences in the co妹妹ents: what went well, and what did you find difficult?

请在评论栏里分享你的履历吧:哪些你做的比力好,哪些你感觉比力难呢?

Good luck if you have an IELTS test coming up soon!

若是你不久就要加入雅思测验的话,祝你好运!

Thanks for watching!

感激旁观!

See you next time!
内容底部广告位(手机)
上一篇:王力宏剃须卖课,陈慧珊培训英文,明星已经沦落到内卷了吗
下一篇:珠海哪里有封闭式英语培训学校 这家学校给您绝佳的学习体验度!
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
返回顶部小火箭