看动漫学英语,海绵宝宝第一季第十五集对白(中英对照)

acad2018 2023-04-13 09:44:14

内容头部广告位(手机)

太空火箭哦,拜托吗,楼下见,我带你进来参观一下

It's a rocket ship, duh! I'll meet you downstairs and show you around.

哇哦,你想用它做什么?

Wow, what are you gonna do with it?

我要飞上月球,海绵宝宝!

I'm goin' to the moon, SpongeBob!

月球!带我去?

The moon! Can I go?

不行,海绵宝宝,因为你上次不小心送走我心爱的小鸟

No way, SpongeBob. Especially after your little mishap with my whirlybird.

再说,里面没有足够空间

Besides, there's not enough room for you.

可是我不会很占空间!

But I don't take up that much space!

你看?

See?

我可以塞这里

I can fit in here.

嗯,舒服

Mmm, cozy.

我需要抽屉

I need that drawer.

那我就,塞这里...

Well, how about...

这里?

This?

这里?

Or this?

海绵宝宝,你不要闹了啦

SpongeBob, this isn't for fun.

看见没?这可是门科学,我没时间陪你玩,陪你疯,也没时间可以照顾你

See this? This is science. I don't have time for games and I don't have time for stowaways.



Fine.

把我关进牢里,我不介意!

Put me in the brig, I don't mind!

那是通风口,海绵宝宝

That's the air vent, SpongeBob.

我也要用

I need that, too.

哦,带我去吗?好吗?好吗?求求你?

Oh, please, can I go? Can I? Can I? Huh? Please?

好啦,你可以呆在货舱里,只要你...

All right. Y'all can ride in the cargo hold if you just...

嘿!我要去月球!月球,月球,月球!

Yeah! Goin' to the moon! Moon ride, moon ride, moon ride!

这次,什么都不准乱摸,好吗?

But this time, just don't touch anything, okay?

哇哦,好酷的空气枪。要去月球猎捕外星人吗?

Wow, look at that pop gun. Are we gonna go hunting aliens on the moon?

哦,不要想啦

Aww, hush, silly.

这是采集岩石用的啦

This is for harvesting moon rocks.

那等你采集好岩石后,你可以用它来猎捕外星人啊

Well, when you're done playing with rocks, you could use that for some serious alien hunting.

外星人?你疯了吗?我去过月球,上面没有外星人

Aliens? Are you nuts? I've been to the moon, there are no aliens.

珊迪,珊迪,珊迪,你怎么这么天真呢?我们周围充满了各种证据,你怎么解释亚特兰提斯,金字塔,十块钱平价商店?

Sandy, Sandy, Sandy. How could you be so nave? There's evidence all around us. How do you explain Atlantis, cow licks, 99 stores?

还有一夜之间在水母田出现的神秘圆形,怎么解释?

And how about those mysterious circles that pop up in kelp fields over night?

哦!就像这个!

Ah! There's one now!

海绵宝宝,你对于外太空完全不了解。回家去,好好睡个觉。明天天一亮就来找我。忘了什么外星人的无聊幻想。

SpongeBob, you don't know the first thing about outer space. Now go home and get some shut eye. Be here tomorrow at the crack of dawn and leave your crazy alien notions behind.

哦,走快点!

Oh, hurry up!

这样应该就可以了

These oughta do the trick.

你好,海绵宝宝!

Hi ya, SpongeBob!

干嘛,派大星?没看到我在睡觉吗?

What is it, Patrick? Can't you see I'm sleeping here?

我知道你明天要去月球旅行啊,所以我带了个东西来给你

Well, I know you're going on that moon trip tomorrow, so I just wanted to bring you something.

礼物啊?

A present?

不是,海绵宝宝,珊迪的火箭会防外星人吗?

No. Uh, SpongeBob, is Sandy's rocket alien proof?

外星人并不存在,派大星,不信去问珊迪

There are no aliens, Patrick. Just ask Sandy.

这样啊,那你应该就不会需要这一款防外星人喷雾啦!

Well, I guess you won't be needing this alien repellent for your trip!

防外星人喷雾?让我看看

Alien repellent? Let me see that.

防外星人窗户保护剂。无法预防闯空门。真是好主意,派大星,我们现在就去喷窗户吧

"New Alien-Out Window Protectant. Does not stop burglars." Well, I guess you're right, Patrick. We'd better go spray those windows!

它好巨大哦,海绵宝宝!

Look how big it is, SpongeBob!

真的大到不行,没错

It's pretty impressive, all right.

快走!

Come on!

我们只是来喷窗外的啦,派大星!

We're just here to spray the windows, Patrick!

哇哦。我们进去看看怎么样?

Wow. How do you think we get inside?

不行!我们只是来喷...

We don't! We're just spraying the...

...窗户

...windows.

我打开了,海绵宝宝!走吧!

I opened it, SpongeBob! Come on!

真是太酷了,海绵宝宝。这里一定就是主控室

Holy sea cow, SpongeBob. This must be the control room.

对,什么都不准摸哦

Yeah, just don't touch anything.

你看,我快赢了!

Look, I'm winning!

派大星,别闹了!派大星,快点,我们不能呆在里面。这可是珊迪的大火箭,不是好玩的...

Patrick, cut that out! Patrick, come on! We can't hang around in here. This is

Sandy's big rocket, not some kind of a fun...

...玩具?

...house?

呵呵!赢了!耶!最高分!

Woo-hoo! Winner! Yeah! High score!

派大星,你到底在玩什么啊?

Hey, Patrick, what game was that, anyway?

不知道!

I don't know!

你看这是干什么的

But let's see what this does!

派大星,我不应该...

Patrick, I don't think we should...

我喜欢火箭

I like rockets.

再来!再来!

More! More!

不可以!

No more!

好,再一次

Okay, one more.

好啦,够了,我们走

Okay, that's enough. Let's go.

等一下,这个应该是发射按钮!

Hey, I think this one starts it!

派大星,你在做什么?我才是太空旅行家啊,而且我刚好知道那个特别的按钮应该是在这里

Stop, Patrick, what are you doing? I'm the space traveler here. And I happen to know that that particular button is right over here.

你发射了火箭!

You started the rocket!

...啊,海绵宝宝...

...Aww, SpongeBob...

抱紧,海绵宝宝!

Hold on, buddy!

嘿,我们飘起来了!

Hey, we stopped falling!

你看!

Look!

我们上太空啦!

We're in space now! Wee!

嘿!快救我上去,下去,三面都好

Hey!

Whoa! Somebody get me down, or up, or something!

海绵宝宝,你看哦!

Hey, SpongeBob, watch this!

嘿,你的牙膏钻进了我的花生酱里!

Hey, you got your toothpaste in my peanut butter!

派大星,看我的厉害!

Patrick, I can do this!

嘿,谁把重量弄回来啦?

Hey, who turned the heavy back on?

一定降落了

We must be landing.

好哎!

All right!

有时候那个海绵宝宝真是个超级大呆瓜

Sometimes that SpongeBob is as dumb as a sack of peanuts.

哇哦,我们好像回到家了耶

Wow, it sure looks a lot like home.

嘿,你看,是小蜗!过来,小蜗。小蜗!

Hey, look, it's Gary! Come here, Gary. Gary!

等等,不要靠近他,派大星!你看不出来,这是个陷阱吗?外星人投射出我们记忆中的比奇堡环境!想骗我们上当,派大星

Wait, don't go near it, Patrick! Can't you see this is all a trick? The aliens are projecting our memories onto the environment! They're trying to confuse us, Patrick.

你是说他们利用我们脑袋中的影像投射出我们脑袋中的比奇堡,让我们以为我们还在比奇堡,对吗?

So you mean to say they’ve taken what we thought we think and make us think we thought

our thoughts we’ve been thinking our thoughts we think we thought?! I think?

好吧,但是我不会上当的!

Okay, but I'm not gonna to fall for it!

耶!

Yeah!

你好棒,海绵宝宝!珊迪会很高兴的

You got him, SpongeBob! Won't Sandy be proud.

珊迪。我完全忘了她了,她一定会很不高兴我们偷走了火箭。可是等我活捉了外星人回到地球上去送她?她会爱死我的!

Sandy. I forgot about her. She's gonna hate us for stealing her rocket. But won't she feel silly when I bring home a real live alien? Aw, she'll love me!

快点,派大星,抓越多越好!

Come on, Patrick, the more, the merrier!

猎捕外星人!猎捕外星人!

Alien hunting! Alien hunting!

派大星,不要让他们知道我们知道了。哦对,猎捕外星人,我看过那个节目,好了,派大星,我们去看看老朋友章鱼哥,看他在忙什么吧?

Shh, quiet, Patrick, don't let them know we're onto them. "Uh, yeah, alien hunting. I saw that on TV, too. Gee, Patrick, let's drop in on our old pal Squidward and see what he's up to!"

准备好你的空气枪

Make sure your gun is pumped.

派大星,你看,好恶心哦

Look at it, Patrick, it's disgusting.

靠近看变更丑了,我们来开始分析吧

It's even uglier up close. Let's begin the analysis.

等等!那是什么?

Wait! What's that?

我好像快要吐了

I think I'm gonna be sick.

派大星,你知道这是什么东东吗?

Patrick, do you know what this thing is?

臭便便

Stinky.

不是,这是卵囊!我们来看看胚胎

No. It's an egg sack! Let's look at the embryo.

双胞胎!

Twins!

别管我要好的,离我远一点啦!

Pardon my French, but get this thing off me!

派大星跟海绵宝宝?宝宝滚出我的房间!把触须还给我!

Patrick and SpongeBob? Get out of my bedroom! And give me back my tentacles!

他醒了!

It's awake!

把冒牌货抓起来!

Let's capture the little phony!

啊!不要靠近我!

Ahh! Get away from me!

小朋友,你们好。这么晚了还在玩扮装海盗啊?

Ahoy, there, lads! Up a bit late to be playing pirate, aren't ye?

等等!别开枪!好啦,好啦,开枪,不要抢走我的钱!

Wait! Don't shoot! Okay, okay, shoot me, but don't take me money!

我们不要你的钱...月球人!

We don't want your money... moon man!

你看他们在里面一直蠕动

Look at them squirming around in there.

哦,好恶哦

Eww, gross.

好啦,还有很多外星人

Well, there's plenty more where those came from.

海绵宝宝,这么晚了跑来做什么?

SpongeBob, what are you doing here so late?

不管你搞什么...

Whatever this is...

...我一定都要扣你的操行分数!

...it's going on your permanent record!

海绵宝宝,可能要再跑一趟才能装得下额

SpongeBob, I think we might have to make a second trip.

没时间再来了!用力推进去

There's no time for that! Just push harder.

海绵宝宝,你在做什么?我的视线才离开你两秒钟,你就惹出了一大堆的麻烦跟问题,你看看你,把你所有的亲朋好友通通像灌香肠一样塞进采集石头的袋子里面。你把我的小科学实验变成一场大灾难,你们两个应该感到羞耻

SpongeBob, what are y'all doing? I can't turn my back on you for two seconds without you causing a whole mess of trouble. Why look at ya, bagging up all your friends and neighbors just like they were a fresh crop of hickory smoked sausages. You darned turned my little science experiment into a disaster. You two oughta should be ashamed of...

少来了,珊迪

Nice try, Sandy.

还是要叫你,外星小松鼠呢。哈哈哈!

Or should I say Ms. Alien Pants. Hahaha!

外星人?原来如此是吗?

Aliens? Is that what this is about?

这里不是月球!我们还在比奇堡这里

This isn't the moon! We're still in Bikini Bot--

这让我了解到,谁都不能相信

It just goes to show you: you can't trust anyone.

原来你也是外星人冒牌货,你却一只瞒着我!

So, you were an alien all the time and you didn't even tell me!

我又不知道!

I didn't even know!

是吗?被我逮到了

Yeah? Well, I got you now.

哦,逮到我的人不是你,是...

Oh, but it's not you that's got me, it's...

...我自己逮到我的!

...me that's got me!

天哪,我好想看看珊迪的惊喜表情!

Boy, I can't wait to see the look on Sandy's face!

珊迪,我回来了!

Sandy, I'm back!

哇哦,比奇堡完全变了个样子

Wow, Bikini Bottom sure looks different.

海绵宝宝,我们外星人想跟你好好谈谈!

SpongeBob, we "aliens" would like a word with you!
内容底部广告位(手机)
上一篇:看剧学英语之《狮子王》(THE LION KING)
下一篇:看到俄罗斯学生学习汉语“发愁”的样子,仿佛看到了自己学英语
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
返回顶部小火箭