出行口语必备 用英语问路和指路的对话场景,一听就懂!非常实用

acad2018 2022-10-12 18:44:00

内容头部广告位(手机)

Conversations: Asking for and Giving Directions in English 会话:用英语问路和指路

Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 1 问路和指路会话(一)

Jane: Excuse me! Can you tell me the way to the museum? 打搅一下!你能奉告我去博物馆的路吗?

Mike: It’s this way. Go straight ahead at the traffic lights. Turn right. Go along the street. Walk past the park, and keep going straight until you see the sign for the museum. 这边走。一向向前走到红绿灯处。向右转。沿着这条街走。走过公园,一向往前走,直到你看到博物馆的标记。

Jane: Great! Thanks for your help. 太好了!感谢你的帮忙。

Mike: You’re welcome. 不客套。

Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 2问路和指路会话(二)

Kate: Excuse me! How do I get to the post office? 对不起!请问若何前去邮政局?

Mary: Sorry, I’m not from around here. 对不起,我不是当地人。

Kate: Do you know where the closest bank is? 你晓得近来的银行在哪里吗?

Mary: If you cross the street, you’ll find a bank there! 若是你过马路,你会在那边找到一家银行。

Kate: Thank you.感谢你。

Mary: Don’t mention it.别客套。

Asking for and Giving Directions – Image 1 问路和指路——图1

Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 3 问路和指路会话(三)

Emily: Excuse me, I’m afraid I can’t find a petrol station. Do you know where one is? 对不起,生怕我找不到加油站了。你晓得一个在哪儿吗?

Bill: There’s one near here. 这四周有一家。

Emily: How do I get there? 我怎样去那儿?

Bill: At the bus stop, take the first right and go straight on. It’s opposite the shopping mall. 在大众汽车站,在第一个路口向右拐,然后一向往前走。就在购物中间的对面。

Emily: Thank you so much!很是感激!

Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 4 问路和指路会话(四)

Rose: Excuse me! Is there a hospital near here? 打搅一下!这四周有病院吗?

Jack: Yes, there’s one near here. 是的,四周有一家。

Rose: How far is it to the hospital? 到病院有多远?

Jack: It’s not far, maybe about 200 yards. 不远,约莫200码。

Rose: Could you please guide me? 你能帮我带路吗?

Jack: It’s that way. Go straight ahead. Take a right at the junction. This straight road will lead you to the hospital. 就在何处。往前直走。在十字路口向右拐。这条直路将把你引向病院。

Asking for and Giving Directions – Image 2 问路和指路——图2

Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 5 问路和指路会话(五)

Susan: Can you give me directions to the Thai restaurant? 你能奉告我去泰国餐馆怎样走吗?

Nicolas: Yes, sure. Do you know the supermarket? 是的,固然。你晓得超市吗?

Susan: Yes. 是的。

Nicolas: When you get to the supermarket, take the second left. You’ll pass a cinema. The Thai restaurant is next to the cinema. 当你到超市时,在第二个路口左转。你会颠末一家片子院。泰国餐馆在片子院阁下。

Susan: Thank

you very much. 很是感激。

Nicolas: Go slow, there are many schools on the way. 渐渐来,路上有不少黉舍。

Susan: I really want to thank you for your help. 我真的很感激你的帮忙。

Nicolas: Not at all.一点也不。

Asking for and Giving Directions Conversations 6 问路和指路会话(六)

Alex: Pardon me, I’m lost. How do I get to the cafe? 对不起,我迷路了。请问若何前去咖啡厅?

Tom: I’m sorry, I don’t know. You could ask the bus driver. 对不起,我不晓得。你可以问问大众汽车司机。

Alex: Thanks for your suggestion. 感谢你的建议。

Asking for and Giving Directions – Image 3 问路和指路——图3

Conversations 7 问路和指路会话(七)

Brenda: Can you tell me where the airport is? 你能奉告我机场在哪里吗?

Mark: Go straight ahead at the traffic lights. Turn right. Take this road. This straight road will lead you to the airport. It’ll be on your left. 在红绿灯那儿一向往前走。向右转。这条路。这条直路将带你到机场。它就在你的左侧。

Brenda: Thanks a lot. 很是感激。

Mark: It’s nothing. 没甚么。

Conversations 8

问路和指路会话(八)

Linda: Can you tell me how to get to the bookstore from here? 你能奉告我从这里到书店怎样走吗?

John: I’m sorry. I’m not from here so I don’t know my way around. But I know a library near here. 我很抱愧。我不是当地人,以是不熟悉路。可是我晓得四周有个藏书楼。

Linda: How far is it? 有多远?

John: It’s about a mile from here. 离这儿约莫一英里。

Linda: Will you please tell me where library is? 你能奉告我藏书楼在哪里吗?

John: Go straight and turn right after the petrol station. Take this road. Go past the car park and you’ll find the library. 直走,过了加油站右转。这条路。走过泊车场,你就会找到藏书楼。

Linda: Many thanks. 感谢。

Asking for and Giving Directions – Image 4 问路和指路——图4

Conversations 9 问路和指路会话(九)

Cindy: Sorry to bother you, but would you mind showing me the way to the train station? 对不起打搅你了,你能奉告我去火车站的路吗?

Martin: Certainly. Do you have a map? 固然。你有舆图吗?

Cindy: Yes! 是啊!

Martin: Take the first left when you enter Steven Road. After you pass a restaurant on your left, take a right at the crossroad. Then you’ll see a hospital. It is behind the hospital. 当你进入斯蒂文路时,在第一个路口向左拐。当你颠末左侧的一家餐馆后,在十字路口向右拐。然后你会看到一家病院。它在病院后面。

Cindy: Sorry, but I don’t remember. Can you help me find it? 对不起,我不记患了。你能帮我找一下吗?

Martin: OK. Follow me. I’ll show you the way. 好的。跟我来。我带你去。

Conversations 10 问路和指路会话(十)

Lisa: Would you show me the way to the clothes shop? 你能奉告我去打扮店的路吗?

Ji妹妹y: When you get to Steve Street, take your next right. It’s on the corner, across from the cafe. 当你到史提夫街时,鄙人一个路口右转。在街角,咖啡馆对面。

Lisa: Thanks! I’ve just moved in, so I really don’t know my way around yet. 感谢!我刚搬进来,还不太认识四周的情况。

Ji妹妹y: Oh, I know how you feel. We moved here a year ago, and I still don’t know where everything is! 哦,我晓得你的感觉。咱们一年前搬到这里,但我依然不晓得所有的工具都在哪里!

Asking for and Giving Directions – Image 5 问路和指路——图5

Conversations 11 问路和指路会话(十一)

Scarlet: Is this the right way to Brington Resort? 去布灵顿度假村走这条路对吗?

David: You’re going the wrong way. 你走错路了。

Scarlet: Please tell me how to get there. 请奉告我怎样去那儿。

David: I’ll give you directions. Not to worry. 我来给你指路。不要担忧。

Scarlet: How far is it to the resort from here? 从这里到度假村有多远?

David: It’s pretty far from here. On the way here, did you see a school? 离这儿很远。在来这儿的路上,你看到一所黉舍了吗?

Scarlet: Yes, I saw a primary school. 是的,我看到了一所小学。

David: Turn right after the school. Take this road. You’ll pass a bakery on your left. It is behind the bakery. 下学后右转。这条路。你会颠末左侧的面包店。它在面包店后面。

Scarlet: Thank you so much. 很是感激。

Conversations 12 问路和指路会话(十二)

Clara: Do you know how to get to the gallery? I’ve never been there before. 你晓得怎样去美术馆吗?我之前从未去过那边。

Michael: Certainly. However, there might still be road repairs and diversions. You should be careful. 固然可以。不外,可能仍有修路和改道的事情。你应当谨慎。

Clara: Thanks for your warning. 感谢你的提示。

Michael: Go down this street for two blocks and turn left. Keep going straight ahead; you will see a park. Make a left turn when you see the park. Go down there. The gallery is between a pharmacy and a skyscraper. 沿着这条街走两个街区,然后左转。一向往前走;你会看到一个公园。当你看到公园时向左转。去那边。画廊在药房和摩天大楼之间。

Clara: Thank you again. Have a nice day. 再次感谢你。祝你有夸姣的一天。

Asking for and Giving Directions – Image 6 问路和指路——图6
内容底部广告位(手机)
上一篇:出国留学英语口语怎么学,看完你就明白了
下一篇:出境自由行英语口语必备 出国旅游十大场景常用英语口语分类汇总
相关文章
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:
返回顶部小火箭